Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia dub?

5 posters

Go down

Hetalia dub? Empty Hetalia dub?

Post  suklarihn Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Where can I watch the dubbed episodes? Other then the first 4 which i've already watched. Are there any more?
suklarihn
suklarihn

Back to top Go down

Hetalia dub? Empty Re: Hetalia dub?

Post  TheJediPenguin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I think they only have the first four out yet. I believe the others will be released when the DVD is in September.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Also if you have comcast then they're in the Funimation section, or a least 1-23 is.
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:24 am

I watched the first few episodes of the american dub and I was like:
Hetalia dub? Wtf-monkey
I don't say it's bad,but...they're speaking so fast, I needed to repeat every scene to understand it...and Germanys voice...he sounds like some american army instructor in one of these bad movies from the 80s, I can't stop giggling, when I hear it...and France isn't understandable...which is quite accurate, a lot a lot of french people speak an english that isn't easy to understand...England ounds really sexy and I really liked the voice of Spain and Russia is quite cute...china sounds very gay, poor guy...and I really love chibitalias voice.Hetalia dub? Onion-head-blink
I think I prefer the original over the the dub, but the dub isn't that bad either...it's funny, if you understand what they are saying...nevertheless I'm so~ happy that there won't be a german dub. Hetalia dub? Onion+head_019

EDIT: "raise your hand or do so in a way that does not mock any salutes in my country's past." WTF? did he say something like this in the original? I can't remember... I totally don't get tha fitting with my image I've had from good old Lutz...I don't know if I should laugh or cry... scratch
but well...thank you Funimation, now we really won't get a german dub. =.="
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleToast Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

The dubbed episodes are so weird Dx i bought the first two seasons just so me and my friends could make fun of them, HRE sounds like an old guy......and Austria's voice....... *shivers* Cuba sounds like a gangster.....and Canada's voice stinks cause it's America's voice whispering..... >3> so it's really not that great and some of the dubbing is just.......they've changed a lot of the words making it seem completely different from the original and Japan's engrish is just....... *shakes head*
MapleToast
MapleToast

http://mariko-chama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down