Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Hetalia character are you most like?

+20
belarus825
mite75
Zemirock
Mikadzuki14
slytherinpirate
maplesyrupftw
OurLordDisco
HetaliaSparkleParty
DontDisTheWafflez
HerpDerpSalad
AlfredHasChzburger
ghgggy
Shwee
Electricat
OneWithBelarus
ClumsyFeet
*maple* Canada
Bird-Sama
America La
TheJediPenguin
24 posters

Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Which Hetalia character are you most like?

Post  TheJediPenguin Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 pm

This is a question that I like to ask fans of Hetalia. Which character are you most like in appearance, personality and speech pattern?

Looks: I've been told I look like Canada by several people, all I need is the ahoge. Well, and my eyes are the wrong colour, I personally think they're more like Ludwig's...

Personality: I'm a strange mix of England, Canada and Italy, with occasional touches of America and/or Prussia. Cracktastic, I know, but true. I have Englands sense of humour ((Sarcasm is never bad!)) and gentlemanly-ness when I'm being a gentleman, not to mention his mouth, lol. When it comes to confrontation I'm like Canada ((Can't we just talk about it eh?)) and when seriously threatened, Italy ((Ahhh!! Don't hurt me!!)). When around strangers I'll be really timid. I don't want to freak out anyone with my weirdness at least not right away. As for the other Italian traits, I can't talk without my hands, I always touch and hug other people((even if they don't like it)) and love to cook, especially things like pasta. Occasionally I'll have a spell in which I will proclaim myself to be the Awesome Hero, in true American fashion.

Speech Pattern: I talk like Poland, England and Prussia. My normal accent is pretty much a toned down Valley Girl, and when I get really excited it's a total Valley Girl. Alot of the time I will also slip into my British accent, and I do have a tendency to swear a bit. As for Prussia, what can I say, I'm Awesome!

TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Re: Which Hetalia character are you most like?

Post  America La Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Appearance- Lithuania...and that's about it. I have the same hair color, almost at least but during the summer my hair can turn a very bright red, and concistancy as him (gosh darn curly hair, it doesn't transfer over well for anime) the only thing that is drastically different is gender, obviously, and eye color. My eyes are a hazel brown, I can't think of a character that has eyes like that right now.

Personality- I'm a wierd combination of America and Germany. Like America I am very loud and can get extremely out of control in some instances. Also, much to my sister's dismay, I have a very loud laugh and voice that seems to travel and I can't control it no matter how hard I try. I'm like Germany because I can also be intensely serious and tend to freak out kinda like how he does, running around because he is so concered about what is happening. Also I like to speak infront of people, which is something that both characters seem to have no problem with.

Speech- Well, like I said before, my volume and laugh are most like America without a doubt. But when I talk I majorly like to use the word "like", infact that's what I'm most worried about in Debate this year. Using "like" in like (XD) all my speaches by accident. So I guess a super distilled version of poland. Also my spelling is horrible so maybe that's a bit of Spain. (I love the fail spanish!)
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Re: Which Hetalia character are you most like?

Post  Bird-Sama Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 am

Looks:
Im relativly tall for a girl, blond... I often wear a ponytail or a bun, because it's more practical and loose hair often annoys me. so in looks, I tend to have the most similarity in looks with germany. D:
My eyes are green like polands.

Personality
I'm shy and not good in handling with people I don't know, so sometimes people think I'm rude. because it's combined with the tendency to say loud, what I think. Also i don't worry much about my future and spend more thoughts in thinking how to spend my day. Like Poland.

I'm lazy, I like to sleep a lot and I I love you tomatoes. If you want me to work, I'll probably ignore you or yell at you...like S.Italy. (No I'm not tsundere.D:<)

But if there's something/someone that is dear to me, I can work and fight like a berserk and be pretty reliable. This is something,in which I'm similiar to germany. I also tend to think to complicated and have a problem to express feelings, if they are something very close to my heart, like him.
But I can't be puntual to save my life... Or2

My family would probably say I have the most similarity with Berlarus or/and Prussia, because I like my little silblings lot, but sometimes show this affection in a bit rough way, but it's not that I hurt them. they say I'm authoritarian, I don't care about that and think it's only natural for me to decide, because I'm the oldest...and awesome.What a Face
I'm also a very proud person and can really freak out, when offended.

I also tend be kind of absent and live in my own world a bit like england.
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  *maple* Canada Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm

well people say i look like France (minus blue eyes)
i talk/act like Canada, Japan, and Russia so talking to me is pretty hard if i don't know or like you.
wow i feel lame for such a short response. pale
oh and i kinda act like our fav sadist Russia so some times I'm pretty scary. kol kol kol kol. Very Happy

Last edited by *maple* Canada on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
*maple* Canada
*maple* Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  ClumsyFeet Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

I kinda look like France too, unfortunately. Although my hair is a reddish-brown, and it's only when it's wet. Height wise...I'd probably close to Sealand. *fail corner*

Personality-wise, I'd say I'm kind of like Germany or Japan...I'm very awkward around other people, and I rather enjoy my time alone to think for myself. I freaked out the other day because someone I've only known for about a month hugged me...in class...in front of a bunch of people. O_O;
I'm also kinda like Canada...or at least I was at the school I went to last year. Completely invisible. I'd say something and I'd be ignored. -.-;
However, once I get to know the people I'm with, I'm kinda like a mix of France and America - extremely perverted and come up with the most moronic ideas/conspiracy theories. Laughing

ClumsyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  OneWithBelarus Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Looks: I kinda look like Belarus since I have long, light brown hair~

Personality: Well, I'm kinda creepy in a way, but still innocent...
I guess I'm like Russia personality-wise... ^.^"

Speech: I'm not really sure... ^^"
Maybe Russia because some people say I sound creepy at times...
OneWithBelarus
OneWithBelarus

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Who am I? Well, sir, I'm Canadian.

Post  Electricat Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm definitely America. Every 'which country are you' quiz I take, it's always Mr. America! And I'm Canadian!
Looks: I look like Spain with added glasses and long hair.
... I also have a favourite scarf with 'Spain' (in Spanish, since I can't find the darn accents on this laptop). It's red, bright blue, and yellow. I wear it almost all the time now, and I'm not even Spanish.
Personality: I'm outgoing, loud, talkative, hyper, and... not arrogant, no. Just obnoxious. I say 'eh' too much and I am a big wimp. I hate the end of the world, and I don't frak out over horror movies.
I'm a bit like Poland, too... It surprises me how loud and random I am with my close friends, but once I'm in front of some person I don't know, I get uncomfortable and I instantly go silent.
Right, I'm Prussia because I overuse the word 'awesome' and I am just as obnoxious.
I love my piano!~ My piano teacher says I'm one of the really fast learners. I love music and art, especially drawing and all. I guess that means I'm part Austria, hmm?
... I love Spain and Spanish things. It's just so awesome.
Speech: Okay, I'm loud. ._. I remember before I even heard of Hetalia, my friend heard me say the word 'awesome' and 'eh' too much. I still say those words, of course. I also say "like a boss" when something cool happens. I talk like Prussia too. Curse my loudness. >.>
I talk like Poland and America, basically. At times I'm as critisizing as England (when it comes to music, art, or videos, any type of work). But I'm not really like him. I say 'that's, like, awesome!' and stuff.
Electricat
Electricat

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty daaaa~!!

Post  Shwee Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Totaly a russia.

Looks- big boned, stong, large nose. yeah...... i acctualy thought, when i started watching hetalia, that i was someone like america, or prussia, because im loud, but i deffinatly fit russia better.

Actions- i love having people listen to me. follow me, be around me and do as i say.

Speach- since i started hetalia, i now draw out my vowels and my "L"s are...odd xD i acctualy sound like Ivan when i say "cold" or "hold on".
Shwee
Shwee

Back to top Go down

Post  ghgggy Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Looks: I have Lithuania hair, not to long and brown, however it can turn a little red sometimes. I have eyes like China.

Personality: I'm a total England. I am sarcastic a lot, say bad words a lot, I like tea and scones, and sometimes drift of into "another world". I can also be a little like Japan at times, in the way that i can be quiet, but only a little. I'm also a Japan in the way that I am a total otaku.

Speech: My speech is like Poland in the way that I talk little around people i don't know/like, but talk a lot around people I do know.

ghgggy
ghgggy

Back to top Go down

Post  AlfredHasChzburger Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh, I will make my best guess Smile

Looks: I look like a cross between Austria and Romano. I have the dark reddish brown hair of Romano, but I slick it back like Austria and I wear glasses (years before I started watching Hetalia, I started slicking my hair back, lawls.) I even have Austria's ahoge because every time I slick it back there is a little piece that sticks up. owo

Personality: I'm pretty much a cross between America and Romano, with some Iggy thrown in for good measure. I also am very childlike like Russia, but without the yandere pieces.

Speech: I talk like dub!Romano, dub!America and japanese!Austria. I say 'dude', 'yo', 'moron', and I'm very energetic (like America) in my speech, and very inventive (like Romano).
AlfredHasChzburger
AlfredHasChzburger

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Fem!Lithuania. That's me, pretty much.

Post  HerpDerpSalad Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Looks: I probably look the most like Hungary. same hair color, hair length and eye color. Yup.

Personality: I act like a weird mixture of Italy, Lithuania, and Prussia. Depending on my mood, I switch between the three personalities. Most of the time I act like Lithuania. No specific traits, His entire personality. I act just like him. You might even call me a Fem!Lithuania. as for Italy, I love pasta and randomly hug people just because I can, and I'm a super-optimist who isn't really sad very often. I'm also part Italian, but that's beside the point. Acting like Prussia for me is pretty rare but sometimes I find myself declaring how awesome I am to the world |D

Speech: I often catch myself talking a lot like Poland or America, lol. The rest of the time I talk more like Canada. Such a dramatic change, lol
HerpDerpSalad
HerpDerpSalad

http://derpflavoredlollipops.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Herp Derp

Post  DontDisTheWafflez Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Looks: At the moment, Romano. Naturally my hair is sandy brown, but I dyed it dark red. My eyes are brown and my skin is olive. And sometimes.... I even have a bit of a curl o_O

Personality: A weird mix of Romano, England, Russia, and Prussia. I'm a bit yandere, but also a bit tsundere. I have a short temper and I'm a bit rude and sarcastic towards others. Around my friends, I'm loud and, well, retarded. I constantly make threats towards people and if you go too far I WILL hurt you. I don't talk a lot around strangers. I'm mostly a follower, but my friends call me a leader. Most of the people at my school are afraid of me.

Speech: My voice is quiet at times, which makes me Canada, but at other times I'm loud and I talk like Prussia. Ever since I started watching Hetalia, I've started saying saying "Ja" and "Da" and "Manry" XD
DontDisTheWafflez
DontDisTheWafflez

http://dontdisthewafflez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HetaliaSparkleParty Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 am

Looks: I look alot like Poland, minus the green eyes. (Mine are a brown-hazel colour). But I wear glasses like Canada's.

Personality: I'm a really oddball mixture of Italy/Germany/Canada. I know really strange. When I first meet people I can come across as very uptight, and I have a bad habit of pulling my face into a scowl-like expression when I'm concentrating. I'm OCD over little details, and I always follow rules. I'm not a neat freak really, and I'm un-organized. I can be really shy, and I can almost invisible in a group of people who aren't my close friends. Around close friends I'm really hyper active, and always running around screaming my head off. I tend to annoy one of my friend, and she is constantly trying to keep me in order. I can be really shy as well when I first meet someone.

Speech Pattern: I often catch myself talking like Poland, and I'm constantly blabbering ike Italy. I also tend to speak really loudly like America.

This was fun~!
HetaliaSparkleParty
HetaliaSparkleParty

Back to top Go down

Post  OurLordDisco Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:27 am

Looks: I have one of those faces that can never be made into anime DX. But I have China's hair, eyes (and height Mad ) so, I'll say China.

Personality: A little bit of England (sarcasm, inability to cook and Brittish swearwords), America (ego), Prussia (ego), N. Italy (eccentricities), Hungary (yaoi fan) and Russia (super calm when angry), but all over I'm most like Korea (Korea without artistic talent -_-).

Speech: I can't even remember how I spoke before Hetalia, because now I only use accents! So I guess I speak like them all....
OurLordDisco
OurLordDisco

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty Re: Which Hetalia character are you??

Post  maplesyrupftw Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 am

Looks: My hair is sort of like Lithuania's but a little longer and with different bangs, and I have Italy's eyes, including the fact that I shut them a lot when I smile. Smile

Personality: WEIRD COMBINATION OF ITALY AND CANADA Very Happy
I'm really happy and friendly and rarely ever serious but I can be shy and get embarrassed easily or scared off by people. I hate fighting and will automatically surrender. Also, people tend to ignore me, and when that happens I get frustrated because it happens a lot!!
AND I LOVE PASTA!!
I guess you could also say Latvia to some extent because I'm the little cute type of person who you automatically want to pick up and carry, I always end up being adopted as the baby sister, and I cry easily.
Oh, and I love cats like Japan and Greece...
And I have France moments that come out of nowhere. Don't question it.
I also have random Romano moments. Namely, when my brother's being an idiot or when people mess with him. (Basically when he has Italy moments, I have Romano moments)

Speech: Probably Canada most of the time because people have been known to never hear me and I always use a pleasant tone, but when I speak loudly it's more like a combination of Poland, Italy, and America. When I'm angry, then it's like Romano meets England and a lot of swearing occurs. (I don't get angry much though...) And all of these speech patterns are feminized or chipmunked, btw. XD

Last edited by maplesyrupftw on Fri May 11, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add something :D)

maplesyrupftw

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty I can just tell this is going to be a long post.

Post  slytherinpirate Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

Looks- Switzerland. Blond hair, green eyes, possibly around the same height.
Personality: This is where it gets freaky. I am 100% England. Even before I saw Hetalia. Now, where to start? Well, I am a tsundere, except when my alter-ego comes out (similar to 2P! or Pirate! England). I swear a lot, and I love scones and tea. Even my own mother insults my cooking! (*stomps around in emo corner* "I like my scones..."). When I was in 5th grade, I wrote a persuasive essay about why being a loyalist is better than being a patriot. I listen to British music (except for One Direction. Bleh). I see things that others don't, such as fairies, unicorns, etc. (but don't worry, I have been officially diagnosed as "not psychotic" Very Happy ) While bored in class, I either read Harry Potter or doodle the Union Jack. While I don't have England's trademark eyebrows in appearance, believe it or not, they do have some, *ahem* attributes. Speaking of my eyebrows, they seem to be getting darker by the day. 0.o I am generally a gentleman, and I dress much more modestly than most people my age. I am a chibi!America fangirl! My friend says I am in deial of being a REGULAR America fangirl, but I mean, come on! That idiot? Pffft. Please. Another thing- I have a younger brother. And, well, he- um, let's just say... "I'm gonna be bigger than you one day! You just wait!" He's a bit like Sealand. And he doesn't like me very much. Also, England and I are in the same Hogwarts house- Slytherin. Smile When I was little, my parents/older relatives called me a "little bunny" like chibi!England. I am also a closet pervert. Just like England. I mean, come on. He grew up with France! How could he NOT be a perv?
Speech: England again. I have an almost constant British accent, even though I live in America. Speaking of my British accent, it is entirely FLAWLESS, thank you very much. The annoying thing about it is that I sometimes slip into it on accident and I don't even realize it until someone tells me! It also comes naturally whenever I feel a strong emotion.
Well, that might wrap up everything. But I feel like I'm forgetting something.... OH MY GOSH THE SCONES ARE STILL IN THE OVEN!

slytherinpirate

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty /I deleted this post/

Post  Mikadzuki14 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm

/I deleted this post/

Last edited by Mikadzuki14 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikadzuki14
Mikadzuki14

Back to top Go down

Which Hetalia character are you most like? Empty I'll try to make this short:)

Post  Zemirock Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Looks
Hungary i guess... but, my eyes a little more brown but still green Smile
Personality
Denmark. Defiantly. I'm pretty load and (Denmark country-wise) small ish Laughing I 'fight' with a friend who i guess is my Sweden xD I even have a friend who acts as my norway! She's a lot like him but more emotional Razz
Speech
To be honest, America. I always add 'dude' too things and stuff like that but i get told off for it by my friends because ''I'm not American! Don't say dude and Yo all the time!'' [no offence intended to Americans] Razz
Haha, I'm a mixture!<3
Zemirock
Zemirock

Back to top Go down

Post  mite75 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 pm

i'm a girl and i look most like italy and i act like him sometimes too! Very Happy
mite75
mite75

Back to top Go down

Post  belarus825 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 pm

as far as looks I have no idea... if anyone knows of a female character with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes please tell me Question

personality: 100% BELARUS!!! Twisted Evil NOBODY TOUCHES RUSSIA!!!!HE'S MINE!!!'I love you'
I'm going to go kick Russia's door down now What a Face
belarus825
belarus825

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Looks:
Appearance - wise, I've been told Austria. When I straighten my hair and put some glasses on the similarity is not only striking, but alarmingly so! XD
Personality:
I can be quite bold and very competitive, hence why my absolute favorite is Turkey. Other reasons like friendly and likable as well, however I don't hold any animosity for sleepy 'ol Greece! Denmark as well, seeing as I also like a good time! Sometimes I can act like Japan, quiet and observant, however I'd say a Turkey. I can sometimes be aggressive and annoyed with people like Austria, and I do look like him, but my heart is with Sadık Adnan. <3
Voice:
I can pretty much impersonate all Hetalia characters, especially China and Japan, however my actual voice is English, well and true!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuka-Morisima Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:51 am

Looks:

I look like Cuba when it comes to lookes factor. I have dark skin and although I don't have dreadlocks, my signature style is a ponytail tied back and a headband.

Personality:

when it comes to personality... 1: When I'm alone and by myself I keep to myself and refrain from making eye contact or showing emotions 2: When I'm with my friends, 100% all-American, loud and a bit obnoxious, and 3: When it's time to shut up and be quiet, I'm mainly obidient to my superiors and follow their instructions, like Germany (although I do think mean things in my head >.>)

Speech

I get told I talk like a, and I'm quoting from my "peers" >.>, a white girl. I speak with mainly proper grammer and without slang, unlike most of the people around me. So England, I guess. But I do turn into America and get a little down and dirty vulgar when me and my friends start gabbing.

Yuka-Morisima

Back to top Go down

Post  BritAurora Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

Looks...Eeh, I really have no clue. The closest representation of me would probably be Fem Russia due to my tallness and sorta my face. But other than that we look of nothing alike.

Personality: Canada, Finland, Russia...It varys

Speech pattern?: Maybe Canada? Quiet?

BritAurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sssoco Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Looks:

I would say fem Italia since I'm a small brunette

Personality : I'm a weird mix between England , France and Italia , with a touch of America (because we are all Americans sometimes) and Greece (for I love to sleep and I'm a resentful person Embarassed )

Speech

I'm always switching from slang to posh so england I guess though I'd love to have his cockney accent

Sssoco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down