Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's see some fanart!

+6
FullmetalApollo
Bird-Sama
albinosilver
TheJediPenguin
suklarihn
America La
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's see some fanart! Empty Let's see some fanart!

Post  America La Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 pm

So, what sort of Fanart have you guys drawn from Hetalia, feel free to share links to your Deviantarts and such (where ever you just so happen to post your art, there are way too many sites.)

Here's mine: http://clearence-puppy.deviantart.com/
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Let's see some fanart! Empty Re: Let's see some fanart!

Post  suklarihn Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 pm

I love your fanart, wishes I could draw...
suklarihn
suklarihn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:30 pm

I have Deviant art, but I haven't put any Hetalia art up yet. I do have some though!

Let's see some fanart! Americ11

This is Canada being America's Hat.

Let's see some fanart! Prussi10

Prussia invaded my head and forced me to draw him, simple as that.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  albinosilver Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm

I draw...a bit, Maybe more if I ever find my tablet pen. Just doodling traditional stuff at the moment.
albinosilver
albinosilver
Admin

https://hetalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Poor Canada, at least he was remembered enough for America to put him up there though!

Sad face! I hope you find your tablet pen sometime soon.
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am

Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 am

You're so good at coloring! I wish I could color that well on the computer! (photoshop and I have a mutual dislike for eachother, so I usually just use copics XD)
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks Very Happy
Yes, PS isn't the most easiest thing, it takes some time until You tamed the beast a bit...But I'm in love with the undo button, cause I have the tendency to ruin a picture very easily, when I try to work analogue.
Copics are also very cool to work with, as long as you don't have to big areas to color...^^"
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 am

Hehe, ya the undo button is my friend too. I swear I've started over coloring a pair of hands I've been trying to do for about a week about three times.
Agreed, coloring with copics in large areas in a pain. Why do they have to be so streaky and bleedy on paper! OTL
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

America La wrote:Hehe, ya the undo button is my friend too. I swear I've started over coloring a pair of hands I've been trying to do for about a week about three times.
Agreed, coloring with copics in large areas in a pain. Why do they have to be so streaky and bleedy on paper! OTL

Do you use layers for every single colouring step? In this case you only have to change one colour layer and not the whole colouring.
the problem is, that my copics have the tendency to decied that they are empty after I coloured one half of my picture, so that i can't pick another colour and have to wait until i have time and money to buy a filler...of cause in this time they manage to create a big blotch on my pic. Sad
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 am

Let's see some fanart! Jealousy_by_mathildasdoubel-d2y6cy1
Let's see some fanart! Welcome_to_gakuen_hetalia_by_mathildasdoubel-d2y7sro
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 am

Gauken Hetalia, nice! I like it. There are tos of Gilbirds!

Speaking of Gilbird, this isn't fanart persay but it's close enough.

Let's see some fanart! Gilbir10

He travels places with me ^^

Let's see some fanart! Dsci0810

That pic is i front of Arch Rock on Mackinack Island in Micigan.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am

aww~ so cute. *_*
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks~!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Bird-sama, you're hands are AMAZING!!!!!

Mackinack Island= Fudge= Delicious.
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Mackinack Island= Fudge= Delicious.

Yes... Mackinack Island fudge is the best in the US. I don't know what happened to the stuff we got when we were there...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Let's see some fanart! Empty saxony

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Cannon Saxony is cute! I had almost forgotten about reunification day... It's the 20th anniversery isn't it?

I would totally watch that movie! Now I wanna watch the original with that cast in mind...

Haha... on the swear word meme, the first panel with the character getting hurt, is that a Bundeswehr uniform? Becase Gilbert looks rather nice in it...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Cannon Saxony is cute! I had almost forgotten about reunification day... It's the 20th anniversery isn't it?

I would totally watch that movie! Now I wanna watch the original with that cast in mind...

Haha... on the swear word meme, the first panel with the character getting hurt, is that a Bundeswehr uniform? Becase Gilbert looks rather nice in it...

Yes, it wa the 20th anniversairy, I didn't really celebrate this dat, but, I thought a picture o the two being brotherly, would be nice.^^"

Actually I thought, the movie was not over the top fascinating...a typical american family film (not that's something bad).

Yes it is a Bundewehruniorm. I'm always searching for different clothes to avoid drawing the original world war uniform. I'm a bit sensitive about that. ^^"
I'm not very militaristic, but the Bundeswehruniform is still a lot better than another uniform, and you can't just deny the militaristic side of Prussia.
(Do you know that saying?: Other countries have an army, Prussia is an army that happens to have a country.)
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
Yes, it wa the 20th anniversairy, I didn't really celebrate this dat, but, I thought a picture o the two being brotherly, would be nice.^^"

Actually I thought, the movie was not over the top fascinating...a typical american family film (not that's something bad).

Yes it is a Bundewehruniorm. I'm always searching for different clothes to avoid drawing the original world war uniform. I'm a bit sensitive about that. ^^"
I'm not very militaristic, but the Bundeswehruniform is still a lot better than another uniform, and you can't just deny the militaristic side of Prussia.
(Do you know that saying?: Other countries have an army, Prussia is an army that happens to have a country.)

I've noticed that alot of Europeans aren't very patriotic, and don't really celebrate national holidays. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just making an observation based on my perspective as an American. Americans are generally pretty patriotic...

Yeah, it's pretty predicable and boring after a while, but still cute. It's one that I like enough to watch ocassionally fir a quick laugh.

I can understand being sensitive about that... Too many people would accuse you of being a Nazi. I hate idiots like that...
Yes, I have heard that saying, it's part of my email signiture in fact. It's just so true...
The other part of my email signiture is this quote: “Europeans, like some Americans, drive on the right side of the road, except in England, where they drive on both sides of the road; Italy, where they drive on the sidewalk; and France, where if necessary they will follow you right into the hotel lobby.” -David Barry

This is unrelated, but I love the way you can just stick words togwether to make new words that have more precise meanings in German. You can't do that in English, and it seems useful. I like precise language.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 am

TheJediPenguin wrote:
Bird-Sama wrote:

I've noticed that alot of Europeans aren't very patriotic, and don't really celebrate national holidays. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just making an observation based on my perspective as an American. Americans are generally pretty patriotic...

Yeah, it's pretty predicable and boring after a while, but still cute. It's one that I like enough to watch ocassionally fir a quick laugh.

I can understand being sensitive about that... Too many people would accuse you of being a Nazi. I hate idiots like that...
Yes, I have heard that saying, it's part of my email signiture in fact. It's just so true...
The other part of my email signiture is this quote: “Europeans, like some Americans, drive on the right side of the road, except in England, where they drive on both sides of the road; Italy, where they drive on the sidewalk; and France, where if necessary they will follow you right into the hotel lobby.” -David Barry

This is unrelated, but I love the way you can just stick words togwether to make new words that have more precise meanings in German. You can't do that in English, and it seems useful. I like precise language.

If you think about what happend because of european patriotism in the past 100 Years, it's understandable, that the most europeans ( but not all eastern european nations) aren't that font of nationalism. It's not that we don't like our countries and culture, but we are not like "My country is the best and all other countries are shit", because we know every country has nice and ugly features. For me the unification of Germany is also a day to celebrate europe, which has to become stronger and help to spread human rights all over the world without the coutries in the EU loose their individual culture.

the sweet thing is, if you go to southwest Germany, to the regions that were french in the past... it's like...you can't drive on any side of the street, because they park on three lines on the streets and go taking care of their business. ^^"

He, I love that aspect of the german language too. It's fun to make new words, especially swear words.
But it's a pain in the a**, to find a halfway correct english translation of such a word, because the english tends to make whole sentences out of one word. XD
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
If you think about what happend because of european patriotism in the past 100 Years, it's understandable, that the most europeans ( but not all eastern european nations) aren't that font of nationalism. It's not that we don't like our countries and culture, but we are not like "My country is the best and all other countries are shit", because we know every country has nice and ugly features. For me the unification of Germany is also a day to celebrate europe, which has to become stronger and help to spread human rights all over the world without the coutries in the EU loose their individual culture.

Persionally it seriously bugs me when people go around saying that their country, wether it be America or England or Germany or Russia or wherever is the absolute best and all other countries should submit to them. When they start hating countries based purely on the ugly side and/or the past that's when I get pissed.

Germany is one of the central leaders of th EU, so I can see that perspective. The world is huge, America can't be the only one trying to spread human rights... And the fact that you can do it without losing your culture is amazing. I would be sad if all the wonderful things that make each country special all dissappeared...

Bird-Sama wrote:the sweet thing is, if you go to southwest Germany, to the regions that were french in the past... it's like...you can't drive on any side of the street, because they park on three lines on the streets and go taking care of their business. ^^"

Hahaha, wow. People must bike or walk alot then...

Bird-Sama wrote:He, I love that aspect of the german language too. It's fun to make new words, especially swear words.
But it's a pain in the a**, to find a halfway correct english translation of such a word, because the english tends to make whole sentences out of one word. XD

Hehe, making up new wear words... very useful. I've found German to be a good language for swearing in general.

Very true. And when someone unfamiliar with the language sees such a word they often freak out at the 20+ syllable beast with no reference in the dictionary. I believe Mark Twain had quite abit to ay on your compound words, as well as other unique features of the German language, like the cases. http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Awful_German_Language
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Actually i wrote two very long post about the article of mark twain, but my verx dear friend Mr. Computer had to eat it. D:
Now you'll a short answer until i feel like writing this long text for a third time. v.v"
i like the way he describes german, eventhough, he says the languaage awesome, he also mantiones some good things about the german language Like that we don't have these words, you don't know how to pronounce them, after reading them.^^

Germany is one of the central leaders of th EU, so I can see that perspective. The world is huge, America can't be the only one trying to spread human rights... And the fact that you can do it without losing your culture is amazing. I would be sad if all the wonderful things that make each country special all dissappeared..

It is more a hope than a fact...we're working on making it a fact. Wink
that central leader thing...actually a lot of germans are pretty pissed about being in the EU and having to pay for the other coutries, so it's not like germany wants to be a leader role...
in my opinion the EU is a great possibility but of course everyone has to help...you shouldn't have 'leader', eventhough of course, because germany has more citizen than a lot of the other EU-members, it is also a good thing if these people have the right to influence the EU.
I won't say anything about that america and human rgihts thing, it's something can discuss endlessly without a clear result.

Hahaha, wow. People must bike or walk alot then...
well, I don't think they walk and bike more than in other german regions, but i suppose, after what i heard, they probably do it more than the most americans...I heard are not so much sidewalks in america...

new stuff...
two videos, german/saarlandish text, sung by me.

and here is the Maru kaite chikyuu for Lower saxony...as close as ou can get to standart german...plus one single english sentence. ^^"

Last edited by Bird-Sama on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Because I'm too lazy to qoute and sort...

Oh, bad Mr. Computer! >.>

As for America and Human rights... Yeah... that is a long disscussion that I unfortunately don't know nearly enough about to get super in-depth into...

Sidewalks in America? That really depends on where you are, even within one city. The area I live in has quite a few bike lanes, but not a whole ton of sidewalks because it's more rural. If you get into the more urban areas there are many more sidewalks. However, in my area at least people don't have very much bike culture nor do they walk much.

Food Art!

Let's see some fanart! Dsci1210

Becaus eI decided I didn't like pumpkins...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum