Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

various oneshots of Birdie

4 posters

Go down

various oneshots of Birdie Empty various oneshots of Birdie

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Happy

Felicianos ears were ringing. He was used to loudness. His house wasn't sunshine all day, eventhouh he liked to circulate this rumour around the other nations, but this aggressive noise, he had to bear in the house of his best friend, was just to much for his peaceful heart.
Actually everyone in Ludwig's house was nagging, everyone, and there were a lot of countries living in Germany's home, was insulting each other.
It was terrible to watch so much hate in a family, the Italian thought with a sad look to Gilbert, who just shouted, how useless Brandenburg was.
Brandenburg seemed not very impressed about the Prussian behaviour.
„He's used to Gilbert for a long time, don't worry, just let them be." Baden had a small smile on his face, but it shattered quickly, as his twin Württemberg came in sight.
„Fucking swabian stop cleaning already, this is so annoying! Is there nothing but work in your freaking head?! You're so boring!"
Ludwig stomped into the kitchen and searched a shot glass and the bottle with Korn. „If he doesn't stop nagging and whining, I'll build up the wall again!" he rumbled and drunk his glass in one go.
Now Feliciano was REALLY shocked.
He knew how much Germany hated the wall, how much he wanted his brothers back in his house! What happened to the happy German states who were drunk with joy after the reunification?!

Apparently his shock didn't stay unnoticed, because shortly after Ludwig put his glass down, it seemed like a bit of amusement glittered in the Germans eyes, eventhough the rest of his face still was as serious as always.
„Between Bavaria and the rest, so he can go and be all cuddly with that god damn Ösi, if he really wants to!" He muttered and a few splits of a seconds he showed an annoyed expression, while he poured his glass full of transparent liquid again.
„You know, if we wouldn't like each other so much we'd probably killed each other long ago." The second shot disappeared in Ludwigs throat.
„I believe, we can only live happy, if we all have the possibility to complain about things, we think that they go wrong, in this house. As long as we have the freedom to discuss and nag, as annoying it may be, we can make it better for the future. "
Ludwigs face lighted up in a slight smile, while he was watching Bremen and Hamburg fighting. Feliciano couldn't help but thinking, that he appeared quite happy.
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

various oneshots of Birdie Empty Preußens Gloria

Post  Bird-Sama Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 am

„Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padarrrapapa" sounded a loud and raspy voice from down stairs and woke Feliciano up abruptly.
„Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padabaa~" A bit scared he turned to his german best friend and tried to wake him up… Ludwig, although he woke up always punctually, was very difficult to wake up if the alarm-clock didn't rang yet, so the italian shook him wispering „Doitsu~ there something down s-" "Papa Taderra papa taderra papapapapapa taderra"
„Preußens Gloria." Mumbled Germany sleepy not very fond oft the idea to wake up, but because ouf Felicianos terrified expression, he stood up and went drowsy and under the sound of „Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padarrrapapa" to the door.

„OH KÖNIG VON PREUSSEN! DIR WOLLEN WIR EINS SCHEISSEN! EINEN GROSSEN HAUFEN VOR DIE TÜR!!!" It wasn't exactly clear if Ludwig was singing or just shouting, but it made his Brother stop his snappy song.
„Fick dich, WEST!" Gilbert snarled from the kitchen. Now that there wasn't his ear-shattering voice drown every other sound Feliciano could hear dishes clattering.
„Ins Knie, Gilbert! Ich hätte noch zehn Minuten gehabt!"
A decrescendo of bare feets walking towards the kitchen and the prussians sharp laughter died down, then silence.
Feliciano thought, it was a good moment to go back to sleep.

Author's comment:
Gilbert sings "Preußens Gloria", which is a marching song. I don't want to give a youtube link, because germans ( and japanese and americans and...and...and...) are idiots, and I don't need a discussion about royalism, militarism and nationalism right now. <.<"
if you want to listen to it, search it for yourself.
Ludwig sings an old and short protest song against prussia.
"King of Prussia! We'll sh*t you a big pile in front of your door."

-"F*ck dich"="F*ck you"
"Ins Knie"=literally "in your knee" but it's a tad more polite way to say "F*ck you"
"Ich hätte noch zehn Minuten gehabt!"="I'd have had ten more minutes (to sleep until the alarm is ringing)"

More...

Last edited by Bird-Sama on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

various oneshots of Birdie Empty Re: various oneshots of Birdie

Post  iggyatemyscone Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:„Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padarrrapapa" sounded a loud and raspy voice from down stairs and woke Feliciano up abruptly.
„Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padabaa~" A bit scared he turned to his german best friend and tried to wake him up… Ludwig, although woke up always punctually, was very difficult to wake up if the alarm-clock didn't rang yet, so the italian shook him wispering „Doitsu~ there something down s-" "Papa Taderra papa taderra papapapapapa taderra"
„Preußens Gloria." Mumbled Germany sleepy not very fond oft the idea to wake up, but because ouf Felicianos terrified expression, he stood up and went drowsy and under the sound of „Parrrapapapapapapapa padarrrapapa padarrrapapa" to the door.

„OH KÖNIG VON PREUSSEN! DIR WOLLEN WIR EINS SCHEISSEN! EINEN GROSSEN HAUFEN VOR DIE TÜR!!!" It wasn't exactly clear if Ludwig was singing or just shouting, but it made his Brother stop his snappy song.
„Fick dich, WEST!" Gilbert snarled from the kitchen. Now that there wasn't his ear-shattering voice drown every other sound Feliciano could hear dishes clattering.
„Ins Knie, Gilbert! Ich hätte noch zehn Minuten gehabt!"
A decrescendo of bare feets walking towards the kitchen and the prussians sharp laughter died down, then silence.
Feliciano thought, it was a good moment to go back to sleep.

Author's comment:
Gilbert sings "Preußens Gloria", which is a marching song. I don't want to give a youtube link, because germans ( and japanese and americans and...and...and...) are idiots, and I don't need a discussion about royalism, militarism and nationalism right now. <.<"
if you want to listen to it, search it for yourself.
Ludwig sings an old and short protest song against prussia.
"King of Prussia! We'll sh*t you a big pile in front of your door."

-"F*ck dich"="F*ck you"
"Ins Knie"=literally "in your knee" but it's a tad more polite way to say "F*ck you"
"Ich hätte noch zehn Minuten gehabt!"="I'd have had ten more minutes (to sleep until the alarm is ringing)"

More...

BEST, AND I MEAN THE BEST
THING I EVER READ.
YOU DESERVE AN REWARD.
iggyatemyscone
iggyatemyscone

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Happy was really cute!! Preusens Gloria... that was the funniest thing I have read in forever. I can very much see that happening!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

thank you, guys.
I'm glad you like it. Smile
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

various oneshots of Birdie Empty Pünktlichkeit

Post  Bird-Sama Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

„Now that everyone finally arrived, let’s begin or meeting, mes amis.“ Smiled France, who presided the conference of the united nations this time.
Ludwig looked around, noticed the italian brothers, who came forty-nine minutes late, chatting about pasta, while Alfred,one hour seventeen minutes and thirty-three seconds late, was slurping noisily his strawberry milkshake, and gave up the last bit of hope, that this afternoon would have any productive results.
Sometimes he almost envied Vash for not being a member of the UN, and so not having to waste nearly a whole day with waiting and useless chatting and nagging…okay, he liked to nag, but not if there was not the slightest bit of chance that his nagging can change the status quo.
How he hated these meetings.
Even if he tried to help solving problems, it was just annoying. Couldn't the other nations also try to end these stupid meeting or at least make them beneficial for everyone?
Apropos end…Ludwig glanced inconspicuously on the display of his cellphone…according to the schedule in five minutes this conference should meet its end and they didn't even begin their discussion.
He could yell to stop the quarrels between England and France …but it was too late and he really hated to change his own daily plan.
But was is right to…even if he didn't respect the way a lot of other nations were representing themselves at the moment he still had to respect the institution, don’t he?
„WEEEESSSSST!!!“
The door was opened with so much energy, that the knob collided with the wall and some grout rippled down on the carpet.
„Don’t you know, that we’re in an important meeting.“ Austria also seemed to be pissed. Probably he saw the undemanded appearance of Gilbert as a good thing to get some steam of, now that he didn't have a piano on hand.
„Should have ended right now.“
„No, the meeting ends in five minutes.“
„Kesesese! Fünf Minuten vor der Zeit sind des Preußen Pünktlichkeit!“
Okay, It was the best to stop them before the situation would became more ugly. The last thing Ludwig needed, was his older brother to waste the conference hall
He stood up, putting one hand on Gilberts shoulder and pulled him a backwards from the angry austrian away „Das kommt auf die Situation an. Was bringt dir ein Samenerguss, wenn er fünf Minuten vorher kommt?“ he whispered in his brothers ear very quietly that noone, especially not Francis, could hear it.
A bit louder he added „I know it’s boring to wait, especially when there is so much else to do, but we have to stick with the rules and show respect to the United Nations, so please wait for the last…“ A quick glance on his mobile phone again „...three minutes, okay?“
He was a bit surprised that it really worked.
Gilbert went outside.
Ludwig felt kind of happy having expressed his annoyance according the lag of discipline of some certain other nations without yelling at them and having an excuse to leave the meeting punctually.
Sometimes he really loved his brother, He thought after leaving the other nations behind and closing the door.
A slight smile graced his face for a few second after finding his brother at the bar with two glasses of beer in front of him.

a short snippet, more a character and relationship study than a real story. I'd be happy to read your opinion. ^^
If you see a pairing it is okay, but not nessecary intended.

"Fünf Minuten vor der Zeit ist des Preußen Pünktlichkeit." -"five minute before is the punctuality of prussia.". it's a german saying.
Germanys answer is a bit saucy, he say "it depends on the situation. It's not that perfect to have a ejacualation five minutes before you should have one." Embarassed
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Poor Luddy... he has to deal with so many annoyances...
Haha, Oh Gil... I like saucy Germany!
I love these two's relationship~!

Hmm, interesting saying...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  maplesyrupftw Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 am

Teehee... why are you so awesome?! Very Happy These are so funny!!
I love the German brothers being saucy and sibling-y.

maplesyrupftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum