Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions~!

+41
Sparkle17
Nixxie
AlfredHasChzburger
Gelai
Kiira
The Beanster
ghgggy
ConfusedBelarusian
OneWithBelarus
Luna
*maple* Canada
ClumsyFeet
Merixcil
Matt
PrussiaR8
HotAmericanNazi
BubblegumBrain
Tsundere Blonde
Britannia
Devil Koala
MapleToast
iggyatemyscone
donderdrop
FullmetalApollo
hikarurouge
~Vee.
Immortal NightShade
Brain Melon
Pluto
Preußisch
Igiko
ciel-tasuki
Bird-Sama
ArtemisBlack555
Seychelles
Feliciano Vargas
FinalPocky
albinosilver
America La
TheJediPenguin
45 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introductions~!

Post  PrussiaR8 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 am

I am PrussiaR8. I'm a girl and I love Hetalia, and I especially love Prussia, and if he drove a car I think he'd drive the mighty Audi R8. I also really cars, Top Gear... that kinda stuff. I also plan to go to an anime con at some point...........
PrussiaR8
PrussiaR8

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi my name is Matt but, my real name is Brandy. I started watching hetalia about 8 months ago, when a friend of mine told me about it. I like a ton of other Mangas and animes also. My favorite characters are Canada(of course),Prussia,Romano,Italy,Russia,Korea,Japan,France,England, and Greece. Sorry I am bad at intros. Thats it I guess. Embarassed
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Merixcil Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 am

Hey hey!

Merixcil here, but you can call me Rix Smile

Bit of a Russia fangirl? However did you guess Razz
Merixcil
Merixcil

Back to top Go down

Post  ClumsyFeet Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 pm

H-hi! I'm ClumsyFeet...but you can call me Clumsy if you want. Or whatever sounds good at the time. CF, whatever. ^^;
I've been kinda into Hetalia since it was first advertised on YouTube back in...2007, I think? However, back on DeviantArt people have seen me as a Hetalia hater due to something I've said(and I'm not, people just seem to zoom onto the negative things!), so I needed somewhere to talk Hetalia, and a Google search later and I find this place.
Uhh...my favorite characters are the FACE group, particularly Canada. I'm a yandere fan, so snapped!Canada goes along well with me. XD
I am also prone to go off on wild tangents about zombies, mostly because I'm just coming off a Left4Dead high, so forgive me! ^^;

(Man, I forgot how awkward forum introductions can be...)

ClumsyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  *maple* Canada Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm

hello all you`'s people~
well to put a basic i will explain it so it is easy for every one to get me Smile
I'm a cross between Russia, Canada, Germany, and Japan.
so yeah I'm pretty scary but lovable ~ I love you Very Happy
*maple* Canada
*maple* Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

Uh... hello. :D
I don't know how I should introduce myself, I'm very bad at this and my English isn't the best anyway and I've been to lazy to do it before and so on.~
Before anyone dares to ask: My English is (in my opinion) not the best because I'm not English at all or at least from the facts I am not. German und Russian I am and living in Germany, in Rheinland-Pfalz I do. :P
My age is 13 (No, I'm not afraid to say that, lol.), I'm a girl, I know Hetalia for just two month or something like that and the things I like most are art and languages. *won't say anything about eating habits, muh*
Well, anyway, the languages I know are German (Oh no, how that?), English and French. But I'm learning Italian and soon Chinese, Spanish will follow next year 'cause of school and my mother wants to teach me Russian aswell. 83
And what should I say next...? I'm stupid, I don't know. xD
Ugh, yes, right! I hate "Sauerkraut", but I love "Wurst". ;3
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  OneWithBelarus Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello~
I am OneWithBelarus, but you can just call me Danielle~ :D
I've been into Hetalia for a while now, so I decided to join this forum~ ^.^
I'm a insane 12 year old girl with no life... ^^;
I also cosplay Belarus... >:D
Oh, and did I mention that I'm a Russia fangirl? <3
OneWithBelarus
OneWithBelarus

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Greetings comrades (is that what Russia says in the anime? I see it in fanfiction alot)

Post  ConfusedBelarusian Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Hello friends.

I am Volha (Вольга) and I am from Belarus. I speak my mother tongue and also Russian, English a bit of Ukrainian and Polish (they are easy to learn for me since I am similar to some words) and I plan to learn Spanish and French. sunny I like Asian food, Cuban food, Italian food and traditional Belarusian food (on special occasions). I spellcheck my posts before I post them, since I do not want to embarrass myself Embarassed.

I have known about Hetalia for two years but never got around to it, but I am enjoying it now. I have read much Fan fiction of Russia, Belarus (of course Very Happy ) and France (I personally love him), and I had been searching for a good Hetalia forum until I saw this. Smile

Anyway, hope someone replies, who knows, I might make some friends.

-ConfusedBelarusian
ConfusedBelarusian
ConfusedBelarusian

Back to top Go down

Post  ghgggy Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Let's see...

I have no idea how long I've been into hetalia, but i know it was sometime before the English dub was released. i like the sub better than the dub. my 3 favorite characters are England, France, and America. my favorite parings are GerIta, UsUk, FrUk, ChuPan, and RoChu.
ghgggy
ghgggy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beanster Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi...! I'm The Beanster. You can call me Bean. :3

Erm, I've been into Hetalia for a few months or so. I'm just getting into the fandom. I'm also into Pokemon. Very Happy I'm pretty opposed to pairings/shippings because of that fandom... I'm 12 years old, but I can hold a pretty mature conversation. I have Asperger's too. My favorite characters are the Baltics... Nothing else. I'll be pretty inactive on here, that's all. :3

The Beanster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiira Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello to you ^^

My name is Kiira and I`m 21. I`m from Germany and obsessed with Hetalia since a year now.
I was studying for my history class xD

I am hoping to meet people around the planet to talk about Hetalia and other countries Very Happy

I am sorry for my poor English and hope to improve in future^^

Greetings from Germany and happy holidays!

Kiira

Back to top Go down

Post  Gelai Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 am

Hello! Gelai here, 16 years old and from the Philippines.

Allow me to share a few stuff about myself. I first discovered/got into Hetalia three years ago, through this anime magazine here in my country (as Hetalia was one of the animes reviewed). I started watching the anime late 2009 and read the strips around 2010. My first ship was Spamano and it is what got me into Hetalia yaoi pairing so, yeah, Spamano has a special place in my heart. :3

My favorite character is Japan and my favorite pairings are PruHun, NiChu, Spamano, FrUK and many others. I ship canonOC as well. JapanPhilippines is my favorite canonOC pairing as well as my OTP.

Nice to meet you all and hope I can make friends here. Later~
Gelai
Gelai

http://tumblr.com/leilai

Back to top Go down

Post  AlfredHasChzburger Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 am

Hi, I'm AlfredHasChzburger.

I just recently got into Hetalia and I'm already on Episode 42! My favorite characters are Alfred, Russia, the Italy brothers, Japan, China and England.

I do lots of fanart (mostly sketches). I don't write fanfic, but I do doujinshi.

Nice to meet you all! Very Happy
AlfredHasChzburger
AlfredHasChzburger

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Nixxie Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey there! Smile

Call me Nixxie, or Nix. doesn't matter much! I really only got into Hetalia this year, but i've discovered a deep love for the series! XD I gotta say that it's one of my favorites. I've honestly been looking for a good Hetalia RPG forum for some time now.
MY favorite characters are America, Denmark, Austria, and Prussia.

So i'm looking forward to being apart of these forums! :3
Nixxie
Nixxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkle17 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Hello, my name is Sparkle17. I just recently joined the forums. Please just call me Sparkle.
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
This is actually my first time interacting with the Hetalia fandom so please take good care of me, okay?
Well, uh, I've been a Hetalia fan for about.. 4 months now? I forget. My favorite countries are Germany,America,Prussia, and Italy (including Romano), Germany being my top favorite~. I love to roleplay (I've roleplayed a bit with some of my friends before coming here) and I have two Hetalia OCs: El Salvador and New York (Yes the state). I love drawing too, I've actually drawn a bit of Hetalia fan art so I'll post that soon.
Again, please take good care of me and it's a pleasure to meet you all!
(Oh and one more thing: I will tend to say: "yo" at the end of my sentences sometimes.)
Sparkle17
Sparkle17

Back to top Go down

Post  OurLordDisco Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am

'Ello, I'm OurLordDisco and I'm from Australia. I became a fan of Hetalia...very recently. I fell hard, and I fell fast. I love you
I do not draw fanart as I have no artistic talent. I do not write fanfiction because I have too many plot bunnies that I've revoked my own creativity license. Maybe when I kill the bunnies living in this dusty skull, there will be more, by the names of Hetalia? I don't do cosplay because I have no money, but I really want to, and I'm trying anyway (I'll start off with something easy, like Lithuania and China, because I already have their hair).

I also like Doctor Who, and my favourite food is Mexican...
OurLordDisco
OurLordDisco

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Hi <3

Post  maplesyrupftw Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 am

Hi, I'm maplesyrupftw and... I AM NEW. I also happen to be Captain Obvious!
I just got into Hetalia fairly recently thanks to one of my friends who's been obsessed with it for a while. When another of my friends told me the episodes were only 5 minutes long, I got really excited and immediately went home and watched like 10 of them. I've gotten a lot better at and more interested in history since I got into Hetalia, so I'm proud of myself. Smile
Much to my parents' annoyance, I now laugh and make comments about yaoi whenever I'm studying history!!
I have a Canada cosplay that's complete other than the maple leaf on the sweatshirt. Smile

maplesyrupftw

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Hello:)

Post  Zemirock Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello:) I'm from England and called Zemirock!
I cosplay casual!England and I got into Hetalia last December after a few attempts of watching the anime but it didn't interest me till i watched it through... I didn't get the story line at first but now I adore it! My History levels have gone up because of it [But i still revise:P] and Finland/Norway are my favourites Very Happy I can't choose just one!Smile
Zemirock
Zemirock

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 3 Empty Merhaba!

Post  Sadiq Adnan Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Greetings, Hetalians!
I've been a massive fan of Hetalia for about a month now; a good friend introduced me to the anime and since then I have become a great fan of Hidekaz Himaruya's work. My absolute favorite character is Sadık Adnan, also known as Turkey. It's a shame that he hasn't been featured much, as I feel like he would be so awesome if Sadık made a greater appearance! My top 4 are: Denmark, Turkey, China and Japan. Soooo yeah! I'm looking forward to much swashbuckling and foolery, and I wish you all ze best! Lots of love.....
-Sadık
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum