Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Hetalia Moments

3 posters

Go down

Random Hetalia Moments Empty Random Hetalia Moments

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm

So have you ever had a moment when you couldn't help but think of Hetalia, or got looked at strangely because you made a reference to it?
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Random Hetalia Moments Empty Re: Random Hetalia Moments

Post  Bird-Sama Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:40 pm

a few minutes ago, I read a joke at a german forum...I don't know if the poster was from Swiss or Gemany.
~Two Germans are sitting in a restaurant. at the table next to them two Swiss are seated.
One Swiss tries to salt his meal but the salt cellar is engorged.
He tries it for quite a while until one of the germans gets annoyed, stands up and cleans the salt cellar with a toothpick.
After the german sat down at his own table again, one Swiss wispers to the other:"I really can't stand them, these germans, but technically they pwn us."~
of cause in my head there were Gilbert and Lutz sitting at the 'german' table nd Switzerland and Liechtenstein at the other one. Laughing
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Hahaha, lol!

The other day I was in art class and I totally fangirled over the Prussian Blue paint...
I showed it to my Germany and she just rolled her eyes, lol.

ANd we;ve started going over the rise of Democracy in England in my history class and how the throne was established by a Frenchman. Needless to say I am highly amused.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

TheJediPenguin wrote:Hahaha, lol!

The other day I was in art class and I totally fangirled over the Prussian Blue paint...
I showed it to my Germany and she just rolled her eyes, lol.

ANd we;ve started going over the rise of Democracy in England in my history class and how the throne was established by a Frenchman. Needless to say I am highly amused.

Prussian Blue is a beautiful colour, I really love to paint with it.
But did you know that there also is a bit sad story about...no! better not tell you after that you perhaps don't like the colour anymore, which would be sad. D`:

English history is very interesting for an hetalia fan...so many potencial pairings to ship. especially FRUK of cause, but also Portual/England, Holland/England, Spain/England, England/Prussia or (I really don't like shota but it would be historically correct) England/HRE.
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
Prussian Blue is a beautiful colour, I really love to paint with it.
But did you know that there also is a bit sad story about...no! better not tell you after that you perhaps don't like the colour anymore, which would be sad. D`:

English history is very interesting for an hetalia fan...so many potencial pairings to ship. especially FRUK of cause, but also Portual/England, Holland/England, Spain/England, England/Prussia or (I really don't like shota but it would be historically correct) England/HRE.

Oh please tell me! I always enjoy learning more even if it is sad!And I like the color too much to stop liking it.

Not to mention EnglandxCanada, EnglandxAustria or... heh, Iggy has relations with practiclly the hole world...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh please tell me! I always enjoy learning more even if it is sad!And I like the color too much to stop liking it.
Okay, as you wish...
As you perhaps know prussian blue is also called Berlin Blue or iron Blue, because one of it's chemical ingredients is iron. the other one is prussiate of potash and if you produce it also cyanhydric acid, which is also (prussian) blue, comes into being (...please don't ask me after the chemical details it's too late for me to get it clear right now. )
The thing is, that Zyklon B, that gas they used to kill so many people, contained cyanhydric acid.
The sad thing is that some Holocaust denier say that there weren't killed people by Zyklon B, because there was no blue colour inside of the gas chambers...
which is OF CAUSE totally nonsense!
there were no laboratory conditions inside of these chamber...the carbon dioxide the victim exhaled were one cause why there was no blue in these chambers, I don't know anymore what other causes also disprove this 'theory', but I know it was not the only cause.
Of cause these guys got a process and ended in prison.

Not to mention EnglandxCanada, EnglandxAustria or... heh, Iggy has relations with practiclly the hole world...
or Denmark/England, Norway/England, Sweden/England etc., etc., etc.
Well: a gentleman enjoys and silences... Rolling Eyes
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
Okay, as you wish...
As you perhaps know prussian blue is also called Berlin Blue or iron Blue, because one of it's chemical ingredients is iron. the other one is prussiate of potash and if you produce it also cyanhydric acid, which is also (prussian) blue, comes into being (...please don't ask me after the chemical details it's too late for me to get it clear right now. )
The thing is, that Zyklon B, that gas they used to kill so many people, contained cyanhydric acid.
The sad thing is that some Holocaust denier say that there weren't killed people by Zyklon B, because there was no blue colour inside of the gas chambers...
which is OF CAUSE totally nonsense!
there were no laboratory conditions inside of these chamber...the carbon dioxide the victim exhaled were one cause why there was no blue in these chambers, I don't know anymore what other causes also disprove this 'theory', but I know it was not the only cause.
Of cause these guys got a process and ended in prison.

And this children is why you shouldn't eat or smell your paint...

Those people who said that were idiots! Anyone who knows any chemistry should know that chemicals only react in some ways with certain other chemicals!! Arg! I hate it when people are idiots... I also hate it when people try to deny the obvious, such as the Holocaust...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am

TheJediPenguin wrote:
I laughed so hard at this. Which is kinda sad, since the Prussian blue paint was pretty serious. "OTL
Ya, people do need to stop denying the holocost, it's quiet annoying (also they need to realize that YES we have gotten to the moon, NO that was not a fake in the 1960's or 70's).
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

America La wrote:
TheJediPenguin wrote:
I laughed so hard at this. Which is kinda sad, since the Prussian blue paint was pretty serious. "OTL
Ya, people do need to stop denying the holocost, it's quiet annoying (also they need to realize that YES we have gotten to the moon, NO that was not a fake in the 1960's or 70's).

Sorry... I have a dark sense of humour at times...

Glad to know I made someone laugh though, lol.

Wait, there are people who deny the fact that we've been to the moon?! Ugh, I hate idiots...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down