Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed

3 posters

Go down

Greed Empty Greed

Post  Ink Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 am

way down in the south...a dead, ominous, run-down city holds a dangerous secret...
a few of the corrupted citizens have been studying the forbidden art of the supernatural in secret, and hold powers banned from human nature
not only is the city dangerous and corrupted, but it is also in custody of the power hungry society of the north who believe that they should possess and control everything
the very few people with powers have joined together....and plan on destroying the society of the north
------------------------------
Rules
1. no god-moding or Mary Sues
2. keep it pg 13
3. stay on topic
4. you can have 2 main characters max (but you can also control minor characters too)
5. keep your power simple and not god-like -_-;
6. only up to 4 people can join this rp
-----------------------------
Please Provide:
Name:
Appearance: (be creative!)
Power:
Past: (nothing too long or WAY too angsty)
Personality:
Other:
-----------------------------
My Character
Name: Core
Appearance: one metal arm, light brown hair, white fabric covering the scar on the side of his forehead, baggy torn-up jeans, simple unzipped black jacket over a striped black and white t-shirt, green goggles
Power: his system allows him to store/emit/control energy within him...so when he gets fired up, he stores up the energy and then he can focus it all to his legs, allowing him to run real fast or jump real high
Past: well, there was the typical, reoccurring death threats everyday. after telling his parents he wanted to move out of the city and get an education, his parents thought that he wasnt loyal to the city and that he wanted to become one of the northern bastards, so they smashed a beer bottle across his face and kicked him out of his house
Personality: he was terrified of becoming like his parents so he decided to try to be really nice, but hes completely clueless about how nice people are supposed to act...
Other: N/A
Ink
Ink

http://daylite34.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Greed Empty Re: Greed

Post  albinosilver Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I might make a char later but this board is mostly reserved for hetalia rps.
albinosilver
albinosilver
Admin

https://hetalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm

albinosilver wrote:I might make a char later but this board is mostly reserved for hetalia rps.

LOL thats what I thought as well Very Happy but the RP does have a good plot.

Name: Rain
Appearance: She has white hair, the color of clouds, that hangs a few inches past her shoulders in layers, she posses silver eyes and a slightly pale complexion. She wears a turtle neck(has a baggy neck) shirt with the sleeves cut of until the shoulders which is striped horizontally and uses the colors black and purple.Her pants are white caprice which are loose at the knees and tight at the waist , and she almost always is never seen without her favorite black flats.
Power: She can accumulate a large mass of darkness and manipulate it according to her needs.
Past: When Rain was a child she was born as an albino, therefore she couldnt go outside and other children made fun of her. Later she recovered from her albino-ness (i couldnt say wat i wanted to) and swore to take revenge on those who ridiculed her.
Personality: she doesnt talk or make an effort to talk to others,other than her friends.
Other: she likes KITTEHS,big kittehs.

and Here's Albinosilver's:

Name: Matt
Appearance: He's is dirty blond guy, with a slight tan.He wears a red shirt with a black jacket that has white/gray fuzz on it, he also wears grey/green baggy carpenter pants
Power: He has the power to summon minions. ( zombie TEENAGERS??!!) When he kills one of his enemies,they become a part of his summon-able minion army.
Past: Matt was abused in his adolescence by his parents,he was said to have an affiliation with the city of the south.
Personality: he's a sociable guy,however he's very secretive
Other:

Last edited by Pluto on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pluto
Pluto

Location : In your house...under your toilet seat ...reading shakespear

Back to top Go down

Post  albinosilver Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 am

Thankies for making a character for me ;3
albinosilver
albinosilver