Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mangas

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Mangas Empty Favorite Mangas

Post  Seychelles Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

So, I thought that we needed a place to talk about our favorite mangas. So feel free to chat about it here!
Seychelles
Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mangas Empty Re: Favorite Mangas

Post  TheJediPenguin Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I accually haven't read that many mangas as I only got into anime and manga a couple years ago and books are my primary love. Some that I have read at least part of that I liked are DramaCon, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Miki Falls and Death Note.

In general I like adventure stories or romance stories ((Or a mix of the two)) that are funny yet can be serious too. Yeah I'm a bit of a romantic...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  FinalPocky Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:12 am

The ones I am currently following besides Hetalia are The World God Only Knows, Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume, Strobe Edge, Watashi ni xx Shinasai!, and uh....yeah. :P

THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS WILL HAVE AN ANIME SOON!!!!!
This is second on my favorites list.
FinalPocky
FinalPocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 am

Drama Con ist cool. I like Manga that were made other coutries than japan, these authors also need a chance to grow.^^
i like the drawing style from Gothic Sports http://www.comic-salon.de/2006/fotos/0211Manga_Hage_GothicSports.jpg and the mangas of DUo have a great mixture of parody and a little pinch of shojo, a lot of self-mockery, irony and sarcasm. The 'Struwwelpeter'-mangas by David Füleki are also great in both, drawing style and humour.
From Miki falls I only know the Youtube tutorials, the manga is not published in Germany.
In addition to that i like The tyrant who fall in love, Dan Gu, Hikaro no Go, Sailormoon and others. Razz
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down