Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 81

2 posters

Go down

Episode 81 Empty Episode 81

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:36 am

http://www.watchanimeon.com/axis-powers-hetalia-episode-81/

Oh Austria... This episode reminded me of how much I love him...

So Beetoven was Austrian? xD ((I know he was technically German...))

Also Austria's Rape Face?

Episode 81 Austri10

Win!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Episode 81 Empty Re: Episode 81

Post  Bird-Sama Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 pm

It depends, if you're austrian you'll say he was austrian, if you're german you'll say he was german born in Bonn, Germany....acuatally his ancestry probably was dutch. ^^"
It's the same with Mr. H., who wa born in austria, so the germans say he's austrian, but since 1934 he was a german citizen, so austians will say he was german... ^^"
they're both such nit picker. v.v"
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:It depends, if you're austrian you'll say he was austrian, if you're german you'll say he was german born in Bonn, Germany....acuatally his ancestry probably was dutch. ^^"
It's the same with Mr. H., who wa born in austria, so the germans say he's austrian, but since 1934 he was a german citizen, so austians will say he was german... ^^"
they're both such nit picker. v.v"

With Beetoven, it's like everyone wants to take credit for his amazing work, with Mr. H, no one wants to take the blame for his actions...

Yes they are xD They wouldn't be themselves if they weren'ty nit picky
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 pm

With Beetoven, it's like everyone wants to take credit for his amazing work, with Mr. H, no one wants to take the blame for his actions...

Yeah, that's how it is.
if you really want an austrian to make angry ask them
1. about kangaroos
2. about Mr. H.
and 3. say they are german. XD

how to make an german angry
1. ask them if they know hitler personally or about anything WW-related
2. ask them about beer, oktoberfest and lederhosen
3. talk with them about football
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:

Yeah, that's how it is.
if you really want an austrian to make angry ask them
1. about kangaroos
2. about Mr. H.
and 3. say they are german. XD

how to make an german angry
1. ask them if they know hitler personally or about anything WW-related
2. ask them about beer, oktoberfest and lederhosen
3. talk with them about football

Oh poor Austria... Everyone asking about his kangaroos xD

As for Germany... I really really wish Americans would realize that it's NOT stuck in 1933-45...

Ah, but you see all Germans are Bavarian or Prussian stereotypically! There's no middle ground!

Hmm taking into accout you are European, I will assume you mean the sport we call soccer. Why is that?

Also how do you make Germans and Austrians happy?
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh poor Austria... Everyone asking about his kangaroos xD
I can't feel sorry for them... austrians are kinda weird... notn that i say it's something bad.

As for Germany... I really really wish Americans would realize that it's NOT stuck in 1933-45...
Yes, it's nice to get ask if you have constant water and if you need these armpit (hello, we're in the 2010s not in the 80ies), to keep us warm in winter...^^"

Ah, but you see all Germans are Bavarian or Prussian stereotypically! There's no middle ground!
Well i suppose the prussians had more influence to the german culture than the bavarians. I'm living in northern Germany, so here is a bigger influence of the Hanseatic League, denmark, Netherlands and of course Englang...I mean we like totally ruled Iggy for 4 kings! ...but the english didn't like them.^^"
being called bavarian is just wrong.

Hmm taking into accout you are European, I will assume you mean the sport we call soccer. Why is that?
Yes, sorry i forgot that name thing... football is easier to remind than soccer...^^"

Also how do you make Germans and Austrians happy?
of course all austrians or germans aren't the same so these are more big clichés...

austrians...Really, I don't know...probably something like, good coffee, cake, friends and family around, a nice athmosphere, good music and no germans.^^"

Germans...
they like to discuss and to nag even about nonsense, like the nutella discussion (With or without butter? which gender has nutella?) or about different regions or cities. But at the same time they want everything to go smoothly and harmonical, so it shouldn't be a too ferocious argument and too important Problem you have to discuss, so they still can feel save.
here we are at the biggest point. if you want them be happy, make them feel safe and free at the same time.make them feel wanted, give them good food, good music, friends and family, something to kill time and just pretend you didn't notice, that they are germans. ^^

How do you make americans happy?
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Bird-Sama wrote: I can't feel sorry for them... austrians are kinda weird... notn that i say it's something bad.

Haha, us Americans tend to think anyone from outside our region is weird xD. So I can see where you're coming from...

Bird-Sama wrote:Well i suppose the prussians had more influence to the german culture than the bavarians. I'm living in northern Germany, so here is a bigger influence of the Hanseatic League, denmark, Netherlands and of course Englang...I mean we like totally ruled Iggy for 4 kings! ...but the english didn't like them.^^"
being called bavarian is just wrong.

I kinda gathered that from some of the reading I've done. Prussia was the reason Germany united as a country in 1871 after all...

However, after WW2 Americans occupied the southern part of Germany, mainly Bavaria, so that's alot of the impression we got. Due to improved relations with your country, over the years alot of media is kinda steering away from that, and the BAvarian Germans are being replaced with the effiecicent, stoic, has-issues-expressing-their-feelings Germans ala Ludwig.

Bird-Sama wrote:Yes, sorry i forgot that name thing... football is easier to remind than soccer...^^"

Don't worry about it! I would call it football on a regular basis, but then everyone I know would get confused.

Gah, I remember once I was in a sports store and the stupid employees put up a sign for a sale on (American) football gear on the bottom of a poster for soccer... It was very confusing.

Bird-Sama wrote:of course all austrians or germans aren't the same so these are more big clichés...

austrians...Really, I don't know...probably something like, good coffee, cake, friends and family around, a nice athmosphere, good music and no germans.^^"

Makes sense. I'm also figuring compliments on things like homemade cakes and thigs they dowould make them happy too, but compliments are gennerally appreciated no matter what country you're in.

Bird-Sama wrote:Germans...
they like to discuss and to nag even about nonsense, like the nutella discussion (With or without butter? which gender has nutella?) or about different regions or cities. But at the same time they want everything to go smoothly and harmonical, so it shouldn't be a too ferocious argument and too important Problem you have to discuss, so they still can feel save.
here we are at the biggest point. if you want them be happy, make them feel safe and free at the same time.make them feel wanted, give them good food, good music, friends and family, something to kill time and just pretend you didn't notice, that they are germans. ^^

Americans like to debate too, but alot of the time it's about big issues or the gov't.
We do have ointless discussions on little thiongs though, at least my friends do.

On Nutella (which is amazing) why is its gender so confusing?

Sorry for all the questions... I just like getting info first hand, and I'm willing to try and answer anything you want to know.

Bird-Sama wrote:How do you make americans happy?

Well I can't really speak for adults and what I say may not be accurate for everywhere (America is rather diverse, and every region has a different personality) but as for the average high school student in SoCal, we're happy if we're fed good food and plenty of sweets, have good music playing, are surrounded by friends, and are able to laugh and have a good time doing things we love and discussing our favorite things. We aren't very picky.

Of course, it does vary from teen to teen; everyone is different.

Wow, we're kinda spamming this thread xD MAybe we should make a thread for questions and random facts like these.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 am

Americans like to debate too, but alot of the time it's about big issues or the gov't.
We do have ointless discussions on little thiongs though, at least my friends do.
cliché: germans like solutions more than Problems. so if there is big Problem, then they want to work it all together for finding a solution...sounds really annoying, don't you think...after all Karl Marx was german. o.Ô"
but if the Problem is small and the people don't have to ear to lose essential things, they can fight against each other like hell.
That makes us a bit different than the french, who like to strike and are sometimes really resolutute about these topic, in which cases the germans are more like 'I can see their side, but how can they be so rude....lets talk with them so we can solve the Problem peacefully'.
So for the english word "wage bargaining", the germans say "Tarifgespräch" ("pay conversation/dialogue"?) while the french say "conflict social"...

On Nutella (which is amazing) why is its gender so confusing?
Nutella (which is italian and so super amazing;)) has an 'a' at the end, and in latin, where we got a lot of our grammar rules from, the 'a' in the most cases means it's feminine, so "die Nutella".
BUT Nutella comes in a "Jar", "das Glas", which is a neutrum, so "das Nutella":
Of course there also people who it's an adjetive, even if they don't know ow to use it, because it's written with a small letter eventough it's a noun, and in german nouns were written with a capital letter. ^^"
Yeah, it's really a Problem, to kill time.

Well I can't really speak for adults and what I say may not be accurate for everywhere (America is rather diverse, and every region has a different personality) but as for the average high school student in SoCal, we're happy if we're fed good food and plenty of sweets, have good music playing, are surrounded by friends, and are able to laugh and have a good time doing things we love and discussing our favorite things. We aren't very picky.

reminds me on my own self in school back then...only without sweets, I suppose teens aren't that different in different coutries. ^^"

random thread:
would be great...but the thing is, at this moment it seems like the other members of the forum hibernate, so I think we can't call it real spamming.^^"
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:cliché: germans like solutions more than Problems. so if there is big Problem, then they want to work it all together for finding a solution...sounds really annoying, don't you think...after all Karl Marx was german. o.Ô"
but if the Problem is small and the people don't have to ear to lose essential things, they can fight against each other like hell.
That makes us a bit different than the french, who like to strike and are sometimes really resolutute about these topic, in which cases the germans are more like 'I can see their side, but how can they be so rude....lets talk with them so we can solve the Problem peacefully'.
So for the english word "wage bargaining", the germans say "Tarifgespräch" ("pay conversation/dialogue"?) while the french say "conflict social"...

Liking solutions isn't a bad thng... Solutions are good, they help keep people from fighting. I was slightly schocked when I found out Marx was German... I hadn't ever suspected it.

Hmm, I can see where we get the cliche of Germans being stubborn... Not a bad stereotype if you think about it.

Bird-Sama wrote:Nutella (which is italian and so super amazing;)) has an 'a' at the end, and in latin, where we got a lot of our grammar rules from, the 'a' in the most cases means it's feminine, so "die Nutella".
BUT Nutella comes in a "Jar", "das Glas", which is a neutrum, so "das Nutella":
Of course there also people who it's an adjetive, even if they don't know ow to use it, because it's written with a small letter eventough it's a noun, and in german nouns were written with a capital letter. ^^"
Yeah, it's really a Problem, to kill time.

Haha, wow. In that case I would say it's feminine because 1) you can't go wrong with classical languages and 2) It's Italian, which means its name is Italian and Italian derives from Latin... but I'm sure someone would argue against me xD.

How is Nutella an adjective? it dosen't decribe anything! As stated, it's Italian, so therefore it would be a loanword and not nessacarily follow all the rules... I've heard of this capitalising nouns phenomenon, very peculiar, but it kinda makes sense.

Bird-Sama wrote:
reminds me on my own self in school back then...only without sweets, I suppose teens aren't that different in different coutries. ^^"

random thread:
would be great...but the thing is, at this moment it seems like the other members of the forum hibernate, so I think we can't call it real spamming.^^"

Haha, I have a bit of a sweet tooth... nothing too sweet though, I genneraslly prefer fine chocolates, cookies and good cakes to super duper eat-this-and-become-super-high-off-of-the-sugar-content stuff.

I guess people in general aren't that different across the globe...

Ok then! if people come out of hibernation, I'll be sure to create a thread like that though. As for right now, I believe I've said this already, but feel free to ask me anything you wanna know about SoCal or America and I'll try and answer as best as I can.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down