Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions~!

+41
Sparkle17
Nixxie
AlfredHasChzburger
Gelai
Kiira
The Beanster
ghgggy
ConfusedBelarusian
OneWithBelarus
Luna
*maple* Canada
ClumsyFeet
Merixcil
Matt
PrussiaR8
HotAmericanNazi
BubblegumBrain
Tsundere Blonde
Britannia
Devil Koala
MapleToast
iggyatemyscone
donderdrop
FullmetalApollo
hikarurouge
~Vee.
Immortal NightShade
Brain Melon
Pluto
Preußisch
Igiko
ciel-tasuki
Bird-Sama
ArtemisBlack555
Seychelles
Feliciano Vargas
FinalPocky
albinosilver
America La
TheJediPenguin
45 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introductions~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions~!

Post  Preußisch Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello~ I am Preußisch~! <3
As for my username, I actually am Prussian. :3 I have no clue how, but it kind of dwarfs all my other nationalites. I don't want to question the awesome, though.
Anyway~ I've been into Hetalia for about...A year now, I believe. My friend was doing a panel at a convention, and asked me to cosplay Ukraine so I could help a bit. And that was the day my obsession with the series was started. I support FrUK, NorIce, Germancest, Itacest, Spamano, Giripan, Frying Pangle, PruIta and Belgium/Ukraine.
I like to write fanfiction, but the only Hetalia one I've written in NorIce. Fanart is..Eh. My drawing skills are lacking from going on a long hitaus, and totally forgetting anatomy and the like. I do cosplay Hetalia characters a lot though. I have Chibitalia, England, Ukraine, and casual!Liechtenstein. Slowly working on Sealand, Norway, France, and Prussia.
I've been in love with history since I was very little, specificlly European history and World War II. Hetalia just made me love it more, and now I can't sit in history class without thinking about it. I can kind of speak French, and I know a few words in German and Italian. For reasons unknown, I really want to learn Ukrainian and Danish.
It's nice to meet you all! <3
Preußisch
Preußisch

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm Pluto A.K.A Sarah, a 13 year old female anime fan.

My favorite anime are : Bleach,D. Grayman, Fruits Baskets, Love Pistols,Deathnote, Vampire Knight,Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. However I haven't watched Hetalia yet.

My Favorite manga's are : Love pistols,Love in the Mask, Skip beat, Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu, Inuyasha, FMA ,one piece,Rosario Vampire,Chibi Vampire and anything by Han Yu-rang Very Happy

But I do have other hobbies other than reading and watching anime. I love to play volleyball, squash and badminton. I also enjoy swimming in CLEAR water and collecting sea shells Very Happy

RANDOMNESS: I have two fuzzeh tabby cats cat , One's a brunette and the other one's a ginger ,the ginger is named Pluto and the brown one's Tintin... they're sooooo cute :3

Anyway nice to meet you :3
Pluto
Pluto

Location : In your house...under your toilet seat ...reading shakespear

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Preußisch wrote:Hello~ I am Preußisch~! <3
As for my username, I actually am Prussian. :3 I have no clue how, but it kind of dwarfs all my other nationalites. I don't want to question the awesome, though.

That is probablly the cool-- er Awesomest thing ever!! I want to research my family history more to find out if I have any hidden heritage...
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brain Melon Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Why hallo der! Erm, I am a friend of Albino? I started watching Hetalia around a year ago I think...my watching has been on a hiatus since it got licensed I think (actually, I got lazy and was too lazy to try and catch up). But! I am starting again. So tis okay. Very Happy I'm pretty behind, so I'll stick to the Other topics until I catch up...eheh. Nice meeting you all~!

P.S. If anyone has a good site(s) to watch/read that they are willing to share, I would be very, very, very grateful.
>w< Thank ye, thank ye~
Brain Melon
Brain Melon

Back to top Go down

Post  ciel-tasuki Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Preußisch wrote: I do cosplay Hetalia characters a lot though. I have Chibitalia, England, Ukraine, and casual!Liechtenstein. Slowly working on Sealand, Norway, France, and Prussia.
Could you share your photos of Cosplay? I really want to see them...ahahaXDDDD
ciel-tasuki
ciel-tasuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Preußisch Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 am

TheJediPenguin wrote:That is probablly the cool-- er Awesomest thing ever!! I want to research my family history more to find out if I have any hidden heritage...
It's really fun learning about your family history~ I haven't gotten very far in mine, sadly. But it's really cool learning about your heritage! :3

ciel-tasuki wrote:Could you share your photos of Cosplay? I really want to see them...ahahaXDDDD
If I could get decent pictures of any of them, then I'll totally share. xD;;; I'm still collecting all the ones that got taken at cons and gatherings. =3=
Preußisch
Preußisch

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 am

Brain Melon wrote:

P.S. If anyone has a good site(s) to watch/read that they are willing to share, I would be very, very, very grateful.
>w< Thank ye, thank ye~
If you're still in season 2 then I'd suggest the Funimation website, I think they have most/all of season 2 up now in subs.
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Immortal NightShade Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello!
I'm Immortal NightShade I've been into Hetalia for a few months but I'm one of the biggest fangirls you'll ever see
I only speak english unlike most of you guys... but I'll be willing to help anybody out if they want me too!!!!
My favourite Characters are: Canada, Iceland, Korea, Hong Kong, Prussia and England!!!!!!!... I have a lot but I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can be good friends!!!!!!
oh!!! I'm also on the mangafox forums!!!! which is where I found this so if you want to be friends on mangafox just ask me ok???
Immortal NightShade
Immortal NightShade

Back to top Go down

Post  Seychelles Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey there, Immortal Nightshade!

Welcome to the forums Smile I hope you have a blast around here; there are some great conversations going on right now.
Seychelles
Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Vee. Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm ~Vee. (My real name is Veerle (Belgian name, but I'm from the Netherlands) and "Vee" is a nickname I use sometimes, and then I realized it's like that thing Italy always says xD.)
I'm a huge Hetalia fan and this looks like a nice forum^^ so I signed up! (I also have my own Dutch Hetalia forum now, but I'm the only member xD. I don't think it will become very populair xD.)

It's too bad nobody I know ever heard of Hetalia. My best friend thinks I'm crazy when I scream "Pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" at her xD. And of course you guys won't, right? So the last thing I'm going to say is...

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

(I really, really love saying that xD.)
~Vee.
~Vee.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:17 pm

~Vee. wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm ~Vee. (My real name is Veerle (Belgian name, but I'm from the Netherlands) and "Vee" is a nickname I use sometimes, and then I realized it's like that thing Italy always says xD.)
I'm a huge Hetalia fan and this looks like a nice forum^^ so I signed up! (I also have my own Dutch Hetalia forum now, but I'm the only member xD. I don't think it will become very populair xD.)

It's too bad nobody I know ever heard of Hetalia. My best friend thinks I'm crazy when I scream "Pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" at her xD. And of course you guys won't, right? So the last thing I'm going to say is...

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

(I really, really love saying that xD.)

Hello, and welcome!

The Netherlands, wow, that's so far from where I live. The closest I've come to being there is going to Holland Michigan a couple of years ago while visiting my grandparents.

Nope, no-one will judge on the saying of PAASTAAAAAAAAAA~! Ve~!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 2 Empty Greetings!!!

Post  hikarurouge Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Seeing as it seems to be some sort of right of passage or something on these fourms, I'll go ahead and post here as well!

I Am Amelia F. Jones! The US of FRIGGIN A!!! >8D

No, not really. that's just my cosplay alter ego... <XD

I'm Hikaru Rouge! nice to meet you all!

I've been into Hetalia since the beginning of last year, after seeing countless fanarts on Deviantart. Since then, I've been the walking Hetalia resource for everyone at my anime club here at university (whooping 19 years old >.<;; )

I'm currently studying to get my BFA , my focus I haven't quite decided yet (leaning towards painting and/ or computer imaging), and I make three doujinshi and an original comic on deviantart, all updated every other week in rotation. (DA is actually where I got the invite for the fourm!)

the only other projects I'm up to is cosplay. I recently got my fem!america finished, and still finishing fem!canada, and about 75% done with fem!france (Yes, in fact, I am a proud Nyotalia cosplayer, i hate the whole idea of wrapping and compression shirts... >.<;;Wink

I hope we can all become very good friends! n.n

hikarurouge
hikarurouge

http://hikarurouge.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FullmetalApollo Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi! I'm FullmetalApollo! =^_^=

I got into Hetalia about a year ago and have been obsessed over since! XD My posts on deviantart are all of Hetalia art/hetalia related things now. XD I lobve to rp with Hetalia(I'm usually Britain or Spain) and I have only attempted on cosplaying Britain. I went to Kumori-Con 2010 as two closet Iggy's! XD Pirate the first day and Punk the second(last day I was't Iggy, I was Lavi from D.Gray-Man). I do plan on dressing up as Spain for a Hetalia X-mas gathering at a mall near my home. =^_^=...........I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear...XD
FullmetalApollo
FullmetalApollo

http://fullmetalapollo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 am

Welcome to our site you two. Very Happy

@ hikarurouge: I understand your doubts according wrapping and compression shirts. Of course it looks better, if Sweden doesn't have monsterbreasts, but an the sametime it's really not healthy and it also is only possible up to a certain size. Chosing a genderbended character or one o the female characters i a very good compromise. Smile

@FullmetalApollo: It would be great to see ome photos of your cosplay. :3
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  donderdrop Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Hello, I'm Henriëtte. :3 I'm from the Netherlands and 14 years old (so my English isn't always so good :'D). My friends call me Hen. I love drawing, chatting, the Sims 3 and Hetalia of course! 8D I'm almost one year a fan of it! :3 And I'm proud to be Dutch, because we have awesome words: Hoi, godverdomme.

I'm kinda busy with school so I won't be online that much I think? :'D Anyways....I don't know where to talk about now....hm....I have a dog! Her name is Biertje! It means 'little beer'. :'D And it's a female dashund. <3

My favorite APH characters are the Nordics, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Scotland....and more. :'D Ehm...fav couples are HolSpa and DeNor. :3 That's it folks! Doei.
donderdrop
donderdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  iggyatemyscone Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:10 pm

um...hello~ ^^;;
not sure how to use this forum XDD god im so lame...
btw my name is belaruschan on DA nice to meet you all~!
(bad english da?)

ps! im hetalia fan for about a year now...long story really so if you wnat to know i tell you ts just im too lazy to write in english XD shalom! XD

fav character: um..im one with mother russia and i also started to like england very much for the last 4 months i think...so i have 2 fav characters ^^
iggyatemyscone
iggyatemyscone

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 pm

So many new people~! Yay! Welcome everyone!

So, cosplayers eh? I'd love to see pictures!

Don't worry about your skills in English, I know I can understand you, so that's fine!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:36 pm

iggyatemyscone wrote:um...hello~ ^^;;
not sure how to use this forum XDD god im so lame...
btw my name is belaruschan on DA nice to meet you all~!
(bad english da?)

ps! im hetalia fan for about a year now...long story really so if you wnat to know i tell you ts just im too lazy to write in english XD shalom! XD

fav character: um..im one with mother russia and i also started to like england very much for the last 4 months i think...so i have 2 fav characters ^^

I don't think the english native speakers have something about our tries to speak english, they seem all quiet open, so you don't have to worry about that. Smile
So you're from Israel? That's cool. Cool Always wanted to go there, but I'm a bit scared because all you hear about it in german media is war and terror...Neutral
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleToast Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Um, Hello~ ^^ I'm MapleToast, I got into Hetalia about a year ago, it was actually cause of a po pi po video that had hetalia characters in it, The only reason i stumbled upon it was cause i was looking at vocaloid videos >3>;;; i found out it was a series, i was kinda curious so i started watching it, after the first episode i was confused but continued, it made history so much fun, i had to refrain from laughing in history class ^^
My favorite characters would have to be, America, England, Canada, Greece, and Russia i guess?
and i am into Yaoi~ my favorite pairings are UsUk GerIta PruCan and America being the uke to anyone *cough*
I do wish i could cosplay, but i can't sew and don't have any money ;n; i also draw but my drawings aren't all that great >.>;; My name on Deviantart is mariko-chama
MapleToast
MapleToast

http://mariko-chama.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Koala Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Devil Koala~:3

I'm 14 (15 on the 7th) and I come from the Great White North, Canada. C:

I've been into Hetalia since last August because I went to an Anime Convention and saw a load of Hetalia fans. C: I've known about Hetalia since probably 2009 because I friend of mine loved it and showed me a picture of Germany.

My fav characters are Australia, Austria, America, France etc.
My fav pairings are CanUs (Canada and America), OzNz (Australia and New Zealand), WyLiech (Wy and Liechtenstein), FrUk (France and England), and SwissAust (Switzerland and Austria). But I'll ship almost anything. <:3

My username on dA is HidanKakuzuPsychoGal.
Devil Koala
Devil Koala

Back to top Go down

Post  Britannia Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello everybody, I'm Britannia~

I'm 15 and a half(turn 16 in August), and live in the Kingdom of Norway,

I've been into Hetalia since last summer when I finally sat down and watched it. And I must say...I got hooked after the first episode. Then I found out my very good friend from Canada loved it too..and then the fangirly-ness just got worse *cough* better *cough*

From my username and avatar (and partly siggy) you probably understad my favourite character is England/UK/Britain/Iggy/ ( dang he's got many names... .__. ). I just can't resist that good ol English-man. ;w; . Iggy might be my favourite but I kinda love all Hetalia characters too.

I'm also very much into drawing so I might post some drawings ~ >w< Hope we can be great friends~

Love* Britannia
Britannia
Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 am

Hello Britannia and Devil Koala~! Feel free to browse around and join any conversation!
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsundere Blonde Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello~ I was searching for a Hetalia discussion forum so I hope this is already. xD;

I pretty much got into Hetalia like about a year or two ago. Of course, that wasn't the first time I heard of it. I knew about from a friend but never really check it out. And then finally, sometimes later, I watched the first episode and immediately into it. It wasn't until nearly the end of last year that Hetalia took over completely. (now its like the only anime I'm really into.)

If you hadn't guess from my username and avatar, I am an England/Igirisu/UK/Arthur-fan. He became my absolute top favorite after the Cleaning Up the Storage arc. <3

T-that's all~! ...I think.
Tsundere Blonde
Tsundere Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post  BubblegumBrain Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Uhhh...hii I´m really bad at posting this kind of stuff,
Okay well my username is: BubblegumBrain but my real name is Ines, I´m living in the UK right now but I´m from Portugal. I got in to hetalia when a friend of mine at school told me to go watch it. I was kind of against watching it at first but when I got down to watching the first episode it was okay, my real like for the anime was past like the first sesson. (Sorry if my spelling is wrong its just I normaly use spell check in english but as my laptop is not english but portugueses it feels the need to correct anything english) Well I´m almost a collage student (I´m leaving school soon) and hopefully in october I will be cosplaying as Belarus with my friends who will be Sealand and Latvia. I dont really have a fav character or pairing.

....I think thats all xD
BubblegumBrain
BubblegumBrain

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! - Page 2 Empty New user bla bla bla

Post  HotAmericanNazi Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 am

Hetalia is the best Anime ever created. Education and Anime mixed together, = the best thing to come out of japan since Noodles !
I'm new also, My name is Max ans i'm currently on a mission to join as many forums online as i possibly can to get rid of my boredom. I also had decided to create my own Hetalia character ! (Ooooh twist!)

It's basically the ombodiment and personification of Nazi Germany during Axis powers. Often condecending and arrogant. Hence my name and whatnot. Wonder how many countries are Aryans...
Anyway, that's my intro done.
HotAmericanNazi
HotAmericanNazi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum