Axis Powers Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions~!

+41
Sparkle17
Nixxie
AlfredHasChzburger
Gelai
Kiira
The Beanster
ghgggy
ConfusedBelarusian
OneWithBelarus
Luna
*maple* Canada
ClumsyFeet
Merixcil
Matt
PrussiaR8
HotAmericanNazi
BubblegumBrain
Tsundere Blonde
Britannia
Devil Koala
MapleToast
iggyatemyscone
donderdrop
FullmetalApollo
hikarurouge
~Vee.
Immortal NightShade
Brain Melon
Pluto
Preußisch
Igiko
ciel-tasuki
Bird-Sama
ArtemisBlack555
Seychelles
Feliciano Vargas
FinalPocky
albinosilver
America La
TheJediPenguin
45 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introductions~! Empty Introductions~!

Post  TheJediPenguin Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Well, I figured we could do with a place to say hello and introduce ourselves.

So, hello! I am TheJediPenguin, as you most likely noticed. I got into Hetalia about 5 months ago when my geography class started discussing Europe. I've been posting on the Manga Fox forums, and will continue to as long as other people do, but I will be active here too.

So the last bit, for now at least, I do enjoy roleplaying for Hetalia and I've been considering trying to do a cosplay, but those topics belong in another place.

I look forward to meeting y'all! Very Happy
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! Empty Re: Introductions~!

Post  America La Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Hello, I'm America La.
I got into Hetalia...um...well I heard about it almost two years ago but have been into it for about a year and a half when in finally got the courage to watch past the first half of episode one. That episode is rather scarry, da?
I'm part of the Hetalia facebook community, which is pretty awsome. I also love to write Fanfictions and I'll probably write one this year that's America-centric since this year is Alfred History! I like to draw fanarts too, but I'm not all that amazing, having just discovered how to use the magical tool of photoshop OTL
And I'm almost done with an America cosplay. XD
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  albinosilver Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

America La wrote: I also love to write Fanfictions and I'll probably write one this year that's America-centric since this year is Alfred History! I like to draw fanarts too, but I'm not all that amazing, having just discovered how to use the magical tool of photoshop OTL
And I'm almost done with an America cosplay. XD

If you ever draw/write anything feel free to post it, Im sure it'll be awesome. America cosplay?! Can't wait to see that.

albinosilver
albinosilver
Admin

https://hetalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm

albinosilver wrote:
If you ever draw/write anything feel free to post it, Im sure it'll be awesome. America cosplay?! Can't wait to see that.

Thanks, I definately will! ^_^
Ya, the wig just came in yesterday and all I have left to do is finish the jacket and the waist band on the pants. So excited!
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  FinalPocky Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello~! I am FinalPocky, of course. I guess I'll start by sharing how I got into Hetalia? I got into it a few months ago when I started see comments about Italy, Japan, England and such all over the genderbent videos of K-ON. A few days after that I got my mother into it ;D

I'm not much of a cosplayer but, I do write fanfictions so I guess I'll post them here too.
FinalPocky
FinalPocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatar2016 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi, I'm Avatar2016. : D I first got into Hetalia by searching Russia on DeviantArt. And then other countries. All I saw was art of the same person. D: And then I watched Hetalia. : D

I usually don't write fanfictions and I can't draw so don't expect any fanart. Sometimes I cosplay when something happens around here. But nothing usually happens. D:<

http://avatar2016.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Introductions~! Empty Re: Introductions~

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 am

*Ahem* I'm Feliciano Vargas, ve~

Anyways, I got into Hetalia about two years ago and LOVED it :3 And now, I can only think of hetalia when I'm in my history class XP
I write fanfics and draw random fanart from time to time. My first hetalia fic is still ongoing, but I've got at least another two planned out. I've been meaning to cosplay, but I haven't found the time to make-or even buy-a costume OTL Oh well, hopefully, I can get a costume soon ^_^
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Seychelles Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 am

Hey all! I'm Seychelles, and this is the second Hetalia forum that I've joined. I got into the show when I found that Switzerland Gun Smex video on youtube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQdOyhMZOnM&feature=related < Right there ladies and gentlemen XD I think I was looking for Hellsing videos at the time....

I love RPing and I absolutely adore Seychelles - she's the cutest thing since Canada! I do fanfics and poems and songs and stuff like that - not too much drawing talent, sadly.

I'm looking forward to hanging with you all here on this site!

Seychelles
Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtemisBlack555 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi, I'm ArtemisBlack555, but yall can just call me Artemis. I got into Hetalia this year because my friend told me about it. I've been attempting to write a fanfiction, but... ANYways, I also do random fanart from time to time.

I'm thinking about being France for Halloween, it depends on if I can get his outfit by then.

ArtemisBlack555

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 am

Hi, I'm the awesome Bird-Sama. you may call me how ever you want, but in some cases there are the odds, that you call me like this only one time. Cool
I'm in hetalia since ca. 2 years, when I saw hetalia fanarts on my favorite anime/manga-community. The characteres looked so cute and so I started to search for pictures and a few days later I was totally infected by the APH virus.
I draw, write and roleplay about the hetalia cast, in the most cases my stories and pictures are about the coutries in Europe, especially middle europe, this is because I don't know that much about other countries outside of europe and don't want to tell wrong things about them.
I like general stories, but if there is a pairing, then I really like Turkey/Germany, Sweden/Denmark, Turkey/Hungary, Swiss/Austria, Germancest, Russia/America, England/America (Seme!Iggy❤) and China/America.
I don't like GerIta, because I think these two are better off with being just friends...it's not that I don't like Italy, I just don't like this pairing.

Please don't be too strict when it comes to my grammar, english is not my mothertongue and I learned it very late in school, but I try my very best to improve it.
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Hello everybody!!

It looks like alot of us are into fanworks, I'm looking forward to maybe seeing some!

Oh, and Bird-Sama, don't worry about your English it isn't terrible at all. In fact I can garuntee that you're better at it than I am with your mother tounge, whatever that may be
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks. Actually it's because english and the northern german dialect, my mother speaks are similiar in some points.I'm from lower saxony, we are said to speak the most proper standard german in Germany (thanks to the invasion through Prussia), but we also have a dialect called "Plattdeutsch".
We say "lütt" instead of "klein", which means "little".
and "nu isset tu lote" instead of "jetzt ist es zu spät" which means "Now it's to late".
You see, there are some similiarities. I suppose it's because in this region in the lower Part of Germany two ethnic groups called "Angeln" and "Sachsen" (sorry don't know the english term for "Angeln", but it's the anglo-part in aglosaxon XD) were settling.
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

English and German are very similar in general, it's one of the reasons I want to take German as a foreign language for school.

English has dialects too, so I know what you mean.

TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

TheJediPenguin wrote:English and German are very similar in general, it's one of the reasons I want to take German as a foreign language for school.

English has dialects too, so I know what you mean.

try it. of cause there are some dificult things about german, like a very big vocabulary, partly illogical grammar and the three genera/articles, but it is also a very fun language with a lot of possibility to say your opinion very specified and to be creative with words. ^^
I think it's certainly easier to learn german as a english speaking person, than Russian or Finnish.

Dialects are evil. XD sometimes I can't understand people from other regions because the speak to fast in their dialect.^^"
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Bird-Sama wrote:
try it. of cause there are some dificult things about german, like a very big vocabulary, partly illogical grammar and the three genera/articles, but it is also a very fun language with a lot of possibility to say your opinion very specified and to be creative with words. ^^
I think it's certainly easier to learn german as a english speaking person, than Russian or Finnish.

Dialects are evil. XD sometimes I can't understand people from other regions because the speak to fast in their dialect.^^"

I've already gotten a book on learning German, so I can do somestudy on my own, so I know of the different articles and illogical grammar, and any language that's worth learning will have a huge vocabulary. From the little I've picked up, it is amazing fun! I want to know more so I can maybe one day speak with people in German with no problems.

I would say most definetly. Half the time I can't even figure out how to pronounce Finnish and Russian has an entirely different alphabet. Besides that, they don't even resemble English so theres added dificulty.

Apparently, many travelers from America to Scotland have no idea what peole are saying beacause of the unique Scottish vocabulary, and even here in America when I switchfrom my regular accent to a valley girl accent, my friends have issues understanding me because I speak so quicly.
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird-Sama Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Apparently, many travelers from America to Scotland have no idea what peole are saying beacause of the unique Scottish vocabulary, and even here in America when I switchfrom my regular accent to a valley girl accent, my friends have issues understanding me because I speak so quicly.

Scottish sounds so~ great, they speak a lot of vowel like, they are spoken on german, and I love how they roll the R. (at least that's what i know about the scottish accent, I watched a scottish TV series a while before.)
Bird-Sama
Bird-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  ciel-tasuki Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 am

HELLO!!I'm ciel-tasuki.I got into APH one year ago...I found this Hetalia forum by chance Shocked I'm happy to see so many foreign friends who love APH XDD.Like bird-sama,English is not my mother language. My English is soso Embarassed (bird-sama can speak much better than me~X3)
Well...My fave is England.He is Tsundele.I love Tsundele..xDDDD..I don't know how do you say "Tsundele" in English???
ciel-tasuki
ciel-tasuki

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 pm

"Tsundele" would be Tsundere. If you don't mind me asking ciel, what language is yours or if you rather, what country do you hail from?
TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ciel-tasuki Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm from China.Chinese is really different from English...
ciel-tasuki
ciel-tasuki

Back to top Go down

Post  FinalPocky Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:11 am

ciel-tasuki wrote:I'm from China.Chinese is really different from English...

Really? Thats really cool! I'm learning a little bit of mandarin but uh...yeah. My parents hail from Vietnam so I guess learning the language is somewhat easy/difficult. XD My uncle can speak in Cantonese though.
FinalPocky
FinalPocky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJediPenguin Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 am

China? Cool! Yeah Chinese and English are very different...

The extent of my Chinese is "Hello" and I got that from a kids show...

TheJediPenguin
TheJediPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  albinosilver Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 pm

ahahah...I'm wondering why you guys all posted your introduction in the same topic? Aren't you supposed to make your own so individual welcomes can be posted?
Don't worry it's fine XD
albinosilver
albinosilver
Admin

https://hetalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  America La Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:48 pm

That's awsome! China is cool ^_^
I wish I could speak another language fluently enough to actually talk of a forum...sadly my spanish far from fluent, very, very far.
America La
America La

Back to top Go down

Post  Igiko Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi ~~

I'm Igiko, a 23-year old female Spanish college student (phew, that was longXD).
I love this series and the fandom. My favourite character is England, my favourite ship is FrUK. My favourite nation in real life is UK and I love to travel, write, discuss and read. I speak two languages fluidly and two others...so-so (French and Italian XD).

Other fandoms I like are FMA, Death Note, anything by Kaori Yuki, Naoki Urasawa, Riyoko Ikeda or CLAMP, anything HBO, The Tenth Kingdom, Star Wars, Vampire Chronicles, A Song of Ice and Fire, Bleach, anything written by Oscar Wilde, Homer or Colleen McCullough; not necessarily in that orderXD.

I love figure skating and tennis, and I recently got into football (soccer, you AmericansXD). I'm the eldest of five, and I have family in the USA. I strive to become a screenwriter.

TMI section: I'm bi, atheist and left-wing. But sharing opinions and getting to know people who are the opposite is fascinating ^^

You guys (Hetalia fans everywhere) rock Cool
Igiko
Igiko

Back to top Go down

Post  ciel-tasuki Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:26 am

Chinese is very complicated.Thats true...I'm happy that you can speak a little of Chinese...XDD
FinalPocky's uncle can speak in Cantonese!!Thats cool!I don't know Cantonese at all...I'm learning English and French now...French is more difficult than English for me...I hope to speak the two languages fluidly!!!
ciel-tasuki
ciel-tasuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum